Another Baja build complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guardog8

HPI Baja 5b II.jpg HPI Baja 5b.jpg These thing keep sucking my wallet dry but building is just as fun as running
Carbon fiber body, velocity stack, uni filter, outerwear covers, walbro 1107 carb, dominator V1 pipe, new tires, chrome wheels, RPM bumper, lights, Aluminum beadlocks, hydro dipped engine / spur cover and dynamite kill switch

I am kind of confused, I thought you were getting into 1/5 scale and thats why you were asking. But you already have one, with some mods, so shouldnt you know by now if its a good deal or not?

I am kind of confused, I thought you were getting into 1/5 scale and thats why you were asking. But you already have one, with some mods, so shouldnt you know by now if its a good deal or not?

I know its a great deal in my opinion. Never owned a 5sc but they are the identical platform of the 5b with different body. Looking forward to getting it next week

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks