Another Mad Max look King Motor X2 4WD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankestein

club%20rc%202_zpsey9adtih.jpg

club%20rc%203_zpscuohbsgl.jpg

club%20rc%204_zpshj2arlzu.jpg

It is at the prototype stage. Suppose to have been a test fit template, but the weather reach almost 70 degrees and could not resist a mandatory winter bash session.

Got a few 1/32 and 1/16 felxible rubber mats, and some vehicle under guards. Still want to make the mud guards and give it some color to the roll cage and wheels. The other two, Blackout Pro, stock brushless, and the Baja. the truck is once again at the bench, hit a rock on the front left side. It snapped the shock end and cracked the lower a-arm. I am trying to figure out if the Losi 5ive front shafts will fit. I am also having some difficulty buying the correct one as the nitride version does not have a thread in the piston section, the stock shaft does. And King Motor does not sell the shaft by itself or piston/ shaft kit, its either the complete shock or nothing w KM.

Last edited:
IMG_20170219_135539.jpg **this is how it stands as of now.

Yes, its the X2, currently has a Losi 5ive chassis, had a minor accident w the kill switch not working. All parts are fully compatible. I am getting soon a 30 degree North Flex shell w blue roll cage (the kit is on back order).
Anyone who gets the clone, only mod I highly recommend is swap all diff gears for Losi brand, which is about 10 dollars per bag, total of 30 and some wrench work, shim, and diff oil.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks