Another new toy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Just bought a Robbe vintage! 5ft RC Yatch(wooden hull)...needs a bit of work on the railings but cant wait to get it in the water. Not much into boats but I couldnt refuse this.
j.

Don't bloody believe what i'm seeing, haven't heard from you all week then you go buy a boat.
Can't get you out with the 5ths never mind findin somewhere to sail de boat.:boat:

Yur not gettin me into them now aswell :nono:, i'm havin too much fun with the cars.:clown:

I'm comimg down tomozz so be prepared for some agro.

Oh yes i like the boat capt v00:clown:

Don't bloody believe what i'm seeing, haven't heard from you all week then you go buy a boat.
Can't get you out with the 5ths never mind findin somewhere to sail de boat.:boat:

Yur not gettin me into them now aswell :nono:, i'm havin too much fun with the cars.:clown:

I'm comimg down tomozz so be prepared for some agro.

Oh yes i like the boat capt v00:clown:

Hey E' , Ive got the bath!!!!:clown::clown::clown:
J.

Captn Voo and 1st mate jackobyte? Not sure about you guys.

Arrrrrh Me thinks Capt Voo will have a mutiny on his hands if he doesn't stop doing what he's doin, i'll make him walk the plank and take that small step into thee frozen deep, arrrrrrrh.

1st mate jackobyte.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks