Another spark plug thread...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickDizzle

Isaiah 41:10
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Ok guys, trying to make sure I have everything ready for the arrival of my Raminator. The engine comes with a JIDICH A7TC plug stock. Appears to be a cheap china plug. I'd rather run an NGK plug vs a cheap China and risk having the plug fail or it fall apart in the engine. I had some buddies run the plug and they are telling me that the equivalent NGK plug is a NGK4629. Just wanted to see if you guys have experience with the JIDICH A7TC and make sure running the NGK4629 wont cause me any issues. Figured I'll buy a four pack for break in and tuning. Appreciate the help!

Great info! What kind of power loss or potential issues could I see from running a plug with a resistor? I remember reading back in the day that running a plug with a resistor in an application not initially intended for a resistor plug can cause issues as the spark delivered is less powerful? What you guys think about that?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks