Another stupid newbie question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVNed

Why are front and rear tires listed for a 5b? I am pretty sure all four wheels are the same on my T1000. They are the same size and have hexes in the hubs. Am I missing something here? All my 1/8th scale stuff is 4wd and the T1000 is my first 2wd car.

Why are front and rear tires listed for a 5b? I am pretty sure all four wheels are the same on my T1000. They are the same size and have hexes in the hubs. Am I missing something here?
The 5t tires are all the same size. The rears on a 5b are larger than the fronts

Thanks
Are the wheel centers the same? I am guessing I am running 4 rear tires?

The 5t tires are all the same size. The rears on a 5b are larger than the fronts

Just to be 100% clear on this HPI 5t tires front and rear are not the same size.

5t Rear 190x70mm 5t Front 190x60mm
The "T" truck models are also taller than the "B" buggy model tires.

5b Rear 170X80mm 5b Front 170X60mm

You can see this is wheel sizes too.

Well I may have mixed mine up then. Hopefully the size is on them. Time for the glasses so i can see.

Yep on backwards. They are even marked front and rear now that I have my glasses on.

Mine say 300 and 320 by 7.65 so the rears are wider.

I thought it looked funny. LOL

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks