Another toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OuttaLuck

MCD rally v3

Hitech servo's
Zen 4 bolt 29.5 full mod roostertail
VRC side pipe silenced

Im also on the look out for some upgrades any alloy parts ect so if you have anything you want to sell please let me know

IMG_1209.jpg
IMG_1213.jpg
IMG_1210.jpg
IMG_1200.jpg
IMG_1203.jpg

Thanks for looking

Troy

Last edited:
Just had a thought.I had some decals made of my avatar.They were custom and looked perfect.Ill see if I can dig the blokes web site up.
He is a regular on MSUK.post details later when i find them.
J

Time for a rebuild

Really just a basic clean up

Ive notice abit of rust here and there on afew nuts and bolts also some rust on the dog bones and tail shafts but nothing bent or twisted also amazed the dog bones and cups were'nt worn considering they were lacking in grease. all transmission gears are in excellent cond no sign of wear also going to replace all bearings just for the hell of it.

so i don't think the cars done many miles maybe just got neglected but for $500usd i cant complain

Also bought some alloy upgrades, servo top plate kit, alloy center diff bearing holder set complete with bearings, alloy fuel tank brackets, rear exit jetpro pipe for rally v3 (silenced) afew sets of wheels and tyres new side pods and afew other bits and peices

Troy

IMG_1261.jpg
IMG_1262.jpg
IMG_1263.jpg

Last edited:
Troy
I have just emailed these people for you as they supplied my K+N decals and were quality items.
I'll let you know as soon as they get back
J
[EBAY]230802732834[/EBAY]

Troy
I have just emailed these people for you as they supplied my K+N decals and were quality items.
I'll let you know as soon as they get back
J
[EBAY]230802732834[/EBAY]

Cheers James. I Will contact them and see what they can do;)

I decided to de anodize the rollcage and polish it up, i think it looks 100% better ;)

Troy

915e0518.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

Here is the reply I got Troy.

Hi,

Yes we can do custom decals however we feel it probably wont be cost effective for us to make them due to the set up and design time. If you can find someone doing them already i am sure it will be cheaper. if there are none available send us a picture of what you are looking for exactly and we will quote you.

Regards

- karting29

I'll still look for you.
J;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks