antiroll bars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drdru

hi all i got a rear anti rollbar with the alloy rear mount are they worth useing and can someone show me a pic if drop links as i need to get some looked on ebay but no joy!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I found a front anti roll bar helped reduce grip roll on my 2wd but its trial & error. For what they cost get a set and try them out to see if they suit your style and where you run after all everyone style and preferences are different. You can fit / remove them in the field in 5mins so no big deal and if you find you don't like them you will get your money back on ebay.

the front roll bar i think is a must on my bug,,,ive tried the rear roll bar several times and never liked it as it limits the shock travel to much and makes the bug a total handfull

HHHHMMMMM something in my mind says Mike is not a fan...

the rear bar did nothing to help the handling on my baja but the front did help to Calm the grip roll but as renbar and dwarfy say the front is trial and error..they are cheap enough and sell well again on ebay if it doesn't suit you..

In theory I would have to agree with Mike though as this is the first off road car I have ever had that a roll bar has worked on...
normally they don't help at all on off roaders...
I think what Mike is saying but not using many words is...
if the car is set up and driven in a style to suit a well set up car without anti roll bars will do as well if not better than one with bars..
alot of it is down to driving style...
give me and Mike 2 identical cars and I would be happy when he beat me...:lol:
its one of the first things I fit to my on road cars though..

Thanks to rest of you With a bigger vocab than mike i thought they would be pointless offroad and thanks mike i feel your pain. :lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks