Any 5th scale dirt tracks in Central Pa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic329

Hello

Just got a dbxl and I am from the Harrisburg area and wondering if there are any 5th scale tracks close by.....let me know if anyone know's of any.

Thanks

Unfortunately there is no 1/5 Scale tracks nearby expect for The Mushroom Bowl Speedway in Kennett Square, Pa. Its 60-70 miles east of York depending on route. I know they used to have 1/5 scale racing events on Sundays but there's not a single mention of it on their website anymore. I just contacted them about the 1/5 scale events and will update when I hear something. All the other 1/5 scale tracks have shut down. Probably because none of them shared a parking lot with a Walmart or Cracker Barrel, knowing Pennsylvanians spend most of their luxury and free time at either of those franchises. The Mushroom Bowl still has some 1/5 scale videos on YouTube. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only 1/5 scaler in PA!
If you hear of anything or just want to, holla back.

-SkipZ

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks