Any Ideas ????

mark35

Are they the retaining ring to stop the brake discs falling off the hex, that's what they look like but I can't guage the size from the pic?

mark35

I've just looked on ddm and im certain that I was right now Screenshot_20190106-200852_Chrome.jpg

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค˜

Thread starter #7

1Coopgt

Are they the retaining ring to stop the brake discs falling off the hex, that's what they look like but I can't guage the size from the pic?
They don't fit the hex where the brakes are .

I've just looked on ddm and im certain that I was right now View attachment 48673

These are the rings that came with this plate .

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค˜
did u take any off???
ahhhh... that plate....I thought u ment gear plate....(y)
No that's the weird part . They look like they may fit over the dog bone end at the tranny . But they won't fit over the boot . So honestly I have know Idea where they go . I tried a Google search but found nothing .

Thread starter #9

1Coopgt

Mark you were right . I figured it out . So there is 1 of these plastic pieces on the back side of the brake hex . I never noticed because I didn't have to take it off. So now I've got 2 extra pieces .

Last edited:

mark35

They don't fit the hex where the brakes are .

No that's the weird part . They look like they may fit over the dog bone end at the tranny . But they won't fit over the boot . So honestly I have know Idea where they go . I tried a Google search but found nothing .
I felt like a right helmet there for a minute after saying I was certain, until I read on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Happy I could help ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited: