Any mcd Rally owners out there ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoken

Hello I'm new to this forum. I just bought and finished my first rally car. I was wondering if anyone in miami has one or knows were people run them?

Attachments

• IMG_9724.jpg
    IMG_9724.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_9742.jpg
    IMG_9742.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 84
  • rally pipe side open.jpg
    rally pipe side open.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 96
  • rally front open.jpg
    rally front open.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 90
  • rally side body.jpg
    rally side body.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Hello I'm new to this forum. I just bought and finished my first rally car. I was wondering if anyone in miami has one or knows were people run them?
Thanks guys .I just ran for the first time. Running very sweet way to hot here in miami had to come in for some air lol:cool:

Sweet rally car, these things are a blast to drive. How do you like the JetPro side pipe? I'm running the victory racing pipe and I really like it so far. Here's a pic of mine.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 42
Nice looking car you got there, i've had mine for nearly 2 years and still lovin it.:gunsmilie:

Attachments

• DSC00481.jpg
    DSC00481.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC00120.jpg
    DSC00120.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Sweet rally car, these things are a blast to drive. How do you like the JetPro side pipe? I'm running the victory racing pipe and I really like it so far. Here's a pic of mine.
the jet pro so far is sweet and loud I love it

thanks its a blast drove it for an hour today ! I like the Evo body on yours did you do any up grades?

thanks its a blast drove it for an hour today ! I like the Evo body on yours did you do any up grades?

Yeah mate i've done a few upgrades

vertigo gear plate
vertigo alloy bearing holders
mcd alloy steering & brake plates
mcd alloy radio tray
mcd steel c&d gears
elcon 4 shoe clutch
zenoah 4 bolt 28.5cc
gold hard shock springs
rain cover
gravel conversion kit

also thinking about an LSD for the front, but will try some thicker oil in diffs and see how it goes.:rockon:

Very nice MCD!!!! I just ordered one a couple days ago and I am expecting it to arrive this week. Can't wait. I'm in West Broward as well and curious too as to where people are running them?

hi for the last week ive been looking into the mcd rally and have decided i want one, they look great to drive and am watching ebay waiting for one i like to pop up,cant wait to get one of these beasts!! I don't own a 4wd yet,they seem to handle absolutly nuts.I find it hard to get traction on my longwheelbase fg onroad.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks