Any Nomadio Sensor owners here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Nomadio Sensor i think has been discontinued (not 100% sure on that) as of last fall. but as i understand it the React is still a current model and still available.

IMHO, i love my React, and most those i know that own a Sensor swear by them.
Nomadio has its Hobby line of products scaled back while they have scaled up their Miltary gear. they make all the RC Controllers for our military and are very busy with it from my understanding with the growth of UAVs being used overseas.

But their CS is alive and well and Nomadio has no intentions of closing down the hobby side of their radios. So that shouldnt be a worry.

for what its worth, my React has been the best radio ive had. I ve been told i would like a 4PK better but it would REALLY need to be astand out radio for me to think of using anything else.

Yes the Sensor has been discontinued for some time now and the React took its place. I have a React and after the first 3 or so months like the radio. Had to send it back 3 times in that period. I like the radio but Nomadio has just about turned there back on the hobby end of the business and there support and availability is POOR to say the least. A few months ago after waiting for MONTHS for more RX to be available I bought one and it was bad out of the box.

Yes I understand about there Military end of the business but this is no reason to turn there back on those that have put there hard earned money in to there hobby lines. If they are that damn busy hire more people problem solved. I need a good job and I am available. I all so worry about the hobby line being totally discontinued.

I am sure it is only a matter of time before someone else comes out with all the features that the React has WITH BETTER support.

ya i hear ya 46u, it sux the hobby side has been idled down while the military side has been reved out. I think once things slow down a bit, we ll be seeing some new things. i just hope its sooner than later.

ya i hear ya 46u, it sux the hobby side has been idled down while the military side has been reved out. I think once things slow down a bit, we ll be seeing some new things. i just hope its sooner than later.

I totally agree but I wonder if Nomadio knows how many customers they have lost and it will be hard to get them back if they can. Seems like if they had any good business sense they would hire a few more people to help out on the hobby end. A couple years ago they got rid of many of the people in the hobby end WHY?????????? Just look at the so called Nomadio help forum which is VERY poorly maintained.

If you get an answer to your question it is from a end user and not a Nomadio rep. Then many of the pictures put on by Nomadio are no longer available. Hard to even call it a help forum any more. I think Nomadio has hurt them self's so much the end might be closer then they let on. I have been prommised so much by Nomadio and most where nothing more then lies so I do not trust anything they say now.

I hate it as I love the radio but I am from the old school and good customer service means everything. Sorry had to vent.

they do have really good cs. just the releasing of new products are slow.

i had to contact Scott (cs) a few weeks ago, and got immediate answers and help. just if you have to send something in, it may take a bit more time to get it back than it did previously.

I like Scott but the last couple of times I got in touch with him he was little or no help. Just a couple months ago I emailed him and had to email him twice before my question was answered as it seemed he did not take time to read and copperhead my first email.

I like Scott but I think he is about at the end of his rope and about as feed up with Nomadio as most others. I hope and pray that Nomadio shows me I am totally wrong but I have found in my 55 years actions speak louder then words. Nomadio excuses are just that as there are easy cures to them but they do nothing.

ya your on the spot there 46. seems they refuse to expand the business by hiring folks to take care of the Hobby side. i mean i can understand why the military push is so glittery in their companys eyes. after all our dumb ass government does pay 900.00 for a 30.00 hammer. but we wont be at ware for ever with someone.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks