any of the northwest crew out this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked the weather for weekend at it is saying rain showers :boat: Hopefully it will hold out long enough to get an hours bashing done blush:

The sun is shining :w00t::cool2::party-time::clap: looks like we will be able to have a bash Ben :cool2: Missus is taking kids out too so happy days!

Talk about tempting fate........check out my thread in the general section :2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns: no bashing today :2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns:

Eventually made it up to the track as a spectator & met Ben up there. It was mainly HPI 5b's but there was a guy with a 5t absolutely hammering it :clown: It would be good if we could all get up there 1 weekend :cool2:

We got out for a couple of hours today.

Voo brought his Bettle, man that thing flys, he fried the clutch on it again so he was out.
I took my HPI baja and KM Baja, Snapped my pinion gear bolt on the HPI within the first 1/2 hour so got the KM out, just loving this thing, its flying.
Big J took his FS 4x4, he just bought a set of £70 steel gears for it only for them to shread on his first run with them, how do steel gears shread ??

Voo took some vids so hopefully he'll put them up soon.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks