Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Any RCers in Pittsburgh PA

Discussion in 'RC Track and buddy locator' started by Subilife88, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Subilife88

Subilife88 New Member

I found a nice open parking lot that state troopers gave me the go ahead to use... gets a little lonely out there...

2. LosiLunatic

LosiLunatic Member

Live in Cresson PA . My son and I just purchased 1/5 scale RCs and are looking for a track and other people interested in large scale .Maybe we can hook up some weekend. My sisters live in Pittsburgh and could visit them also. GO STEELERS !!

3. Miles Simons

Miles Simons Member

My wife and I recently got in to 1/5 scale. We own 26 acres and building a track. The property is located close to Titusville PA. This is what we got so far. Building the track has been fun. Our first attempt for a track was to short. So we put tires around to help make a longer track at least we thought. My 5ive t took a beating when push come to shove the tire won. But we are always open to share what we got. At least we can't be told to leave. We're new so we suck. But in time we should get better. We will be taking out the truck tire but not sure about the smaller ones. IMG-2197.JPG IMG-1639.JPG