Any RCers in Pittsburgh PA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a nice open parking lot that state troopers gave me the go ahead to use... gets a little lonely out there...
Live in Cresson PA . My son and I just purchased 1/5 scale RCs and are looking for a track and other people interested in large scale .Maybe we can hook up some weekend. My sisters live in Pittsburgh and could visit them also. GO STEELERS !!

Live in Cresson PA . My son and I just purchased 1/5 scale RCs and are looking for a track and other people interested in large scale .Maybe we can hook up some weekend. My sisters live in Pittsburgh and could visit them also. GO STEELERS !!

My wife and I recently got in to 1/5 scale. We own 26 acres and building a track. The property is located close to Titusville PA. This is what we got so far. Building the track has been fun. Our first attempt for a track was to short. So we put tires around to help make a longer track at least we thought. My 5ive t took a beating when push come to shove the tire won. But we are always open to share what we got. At least we can't be told to leave. We're new so we suck. But in time we should get better. We will be taking out the truck tire but not sure about the smaller ones.IMG-2197.JPG IMG-1639.JPG

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks