Any tips for a new Rovan Baja 5b owner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brat555

Hey guys,

Just bought my Rovan baja 5b recently and having a poop load of fun with it

Quick questions tho,

How do you guys clean your buggies?

I took mine to the park recently and its full of grass and sand
Is it safe to wash it and dry all the water with the compressor?

Also, I read on one of the forums here about oiling the shocks and the differentials.

I have not done it as the shop If bought it from did not mention anything about it.
How do i know if the shocks and the diff has oil?

Last week i noticed that when the car is not moving, and i manually turn the rear wheels, one moves clockwise and the other moves anti-clockwise.
yestday, they both started moving in the same direction.
so like if i turn the rear right wheel clockwise, the rear left also moves clockwise.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT
I JUST BOUGHT THIS THING AND I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT ALL OF THIS

HELP A NEWBIE OUT!!

i air line them off then spray gt85 everywhere (y)...u will need open the shoxs up...screw off the top cap(y)....and u will have to remove the diff and chk/refill it....(y)..which is a ball ache of a job on a stock baja:cautious:.....

i air line them off then spray gt85 everywhere (y)...u will need open the shoxs up...screw off the top cap(y)....and u will have to remove the diff and chk/refill it....(y)..which is a ball ache of a job on a stock baja:cautious:.....

Thanks man
what oil should i use?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks