Any U.S. Smokers out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trip

After getting tired of paying $6.+ per pack, I desided to see if I could find anything cheaper... I found a website that sells Euro cigarettes for $20./carton shipped!!!

I bought 2 cartons of Camel Blue. I have never heard of these, but I have been a Camel smoker for about 20 years, so I thought I would give them a shot! What a good investment this was!!! Tastes just like my Camel Lights I have been smoking forever.

These came from the Ukraine and have their tax stamp on them...

Check out this site, it's cheap and reliable... It does take 3-4 weeks to get them and you can only get cartons in pairs. It's still worth it though...

http://www.smokin4free.com/ They have all brands of cigarettes.

Here are some pics.
NewCamera380.jpg
NewCamera383.jpg
NewCamera381.jpg

Give them a shot, it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

Funny you posted this Trip. I was noticing a giant ashtray next to your computer in a pic you posted for Slawhammer a few days ago. I was going to comment that you needed to empty that disgusting thing, but I decided it might piss you off. So I'm bringing it up now! :stick: ;)

:lol: Awesome!

It's great pointing things out in pictures! I got you motivated to clean that nasty thing! Maybe it's so clean that you might QUIT smoking because you don't want to mess it up. :D

Yup..just like my coffee cup...cost $35,000 dollars....they gave me a new 2000 4x4
Chev silverado........Slawhammer

:lol: Awesome!

It's great pointing things out in pictures! I got you motivated to clean that nasty thing! Maybe it's so clean that you might QUIT smoking because you don't want to mess it up. :D

:lol: No, not anytime soon... If I were to quit I would REALLY become an poophole! I think Meli would leave me! :lol:

Sorry CSP, I will work on not getting my "junk" in the pics I send :lol: I don't want anyone to think I am messy! :lol: My house looks really clean in the dark! But then, it's hard to see the pics... Plus I have a problem tripping over poop! :lol:

damn trip. thats one clean ashtray. im only allowed to smoke in the computer room. mine gets so full that it just over flows. wife hates it. so i checked out that site. some pretty cheap smokes. but i will only save $1.50.. bummer. i pay $4.85 for kool XL's, the site charges $50.00.

damn trip. thats one clean ashtray. im only allowed to smoke in the computer room. mine gets so full that it just over flows. wife hates it. so i checked out that site. some pretty cheap smokes. but i will only save $1.50.. bummer. i pay $4.85 for kool XL's, the site charges $50.00.

Look in the Euro smokes... Hell of alot cheaper!!

I'm smoking Santa Fe little cigars, 20 pk. runs anywhere from $1.76-$3.83 if I can't get those then i'll settle for Swisher Sweet's reg, cherry or grape for about $2.28-$5.49

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks