Anybody got interesting pets??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rossco

Here's one of mine, a 3 year old bearded dragon, the other ones are camera shy, eg,(they want to pissbolt when they go out side).
Good for keeping the missus out of my hobby room!!
DSC00927.jpg
And a stupid cat that doesn't eat lizards!

i have a pair of siameese kittens. one is a chocolate point thats 9 months old, the other is a blue point thats 15 months old, both males.

no pics with the rc stuff but here is one from about a month ago. they have already grown a bunch since.
7120_1236649509705_1033255980_742646_5823493_n.jpg

this is a pic of my old siameese with my crawler, just a month before i had to put her down
4772_1162965027639_1033255980_477229_5700864_n.jpg

Looks like the old girl isn't to bothered with rc stuff.
My cat is not in the least bit worried about them, she sits next to me while i'm razzing the baja around the track!!

I'll have to take a pic to show. We have a cockatiel. Female pearl colored. Pearls are the rare blend. I taught the father how to talk and momma was a hag lol. Ours was named Satan by the owner. As a baby she hated my ex. She opened the cage and the bird came out and attacked her instantly. I got a good deal on this one. Being I play guitar, my fingers can take a bite... brought her home first day and stuck my finger in her beak and said go for it... she tried a couple times, gave in, let me work my hands to her head and sucked out. now she is the friendliest bird many years later.

she had her first egg laying last year (no male so useless) and laid 13 eggs. that is truly odd as 2-3 is common. So far this year it is 7

I love the birds, but don't need any personally, got too bloody many outside already, White Cockatoo's, Black Cockatoo's, Teal pigeons, Magpies, Willy's, Waggy's and all sorts of other ones.

They all come around to flog the Wheatcrops.

Well let's see what we have at Slawhammer's Zoo.......
1 ..5 foot corn snake....1..5 foot lizard....Tropical fish....1..fur ball old cat...4 cockateal's
birds...2 weasles(farets)...5 dogs....3 new puppies.....Next will be salt water fish...added
Now all these belong to the miss's & her 2 son's....I am just the zoo keeper when ever one is gone....I get the dirty end of the deal.......CLEAN -UP....Slawhammer

Well let's see what we have at Slawhammer's Zoo.......
1 ..5 foot corn snake....1..5 foot lizard....Tropical fish....1..fur ball old cat...4 cockateal's
birds...2 weasles(farets)...5 dogs....3 new puppies.....Next will be salt water fish...added
Now all these belong to the miss's & her 2 son's....I am just the zoo keeper when ever one is gone....I get the dirty end of the deal.......CLEAN -UP....Slawhammer

thats quite a collection u got there slawhammer.

personally iv only got 1 bearded dragon,he's not ur usual beardie as he absolutly thrives on attention & is fasinated by the hoover for some reason:clown:

poseing on the badger
Photo0295.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see another Beardie, I'd be lost without mine, I've had her since she was about 2" long!
Now she is 1'6"

Also got two baby Black Rock Skinks, 5 months old, and more on the way coz mummy's preggers again!
DSC00822.jpg

Hitching a ride.
DSC00824.jpg

Last edited:
has she tried eating the little fella's?you know what beardies are like,if it moves it's food:clown:

i really want to get another lizard,either a chinese water dragon or a iguana but the mrs says :nono:f*****g way,not untill she gets her dogdabordoux(not sure how you spell it)...............................we'll see about that:clown:

Last edited:
im not really a pet person. maybe a dog later in life. but dealing with and taking care of the 20-30 odd cats we have is enough. not a hoarder my mom works with a foster org. saving ferals and some pound cats and taking them to petsmart every weekend to hopefully get one or 2 adopted. so when you see organizations doing that please donate because it helps a lot

has she tried eating the little fella's?you know what beardies are like,if it moves it's food:clown:

i really want to get another lizard,either a chinese water dragon or a iguana but the mrs says :nono:f*****g way,not untill she gets her dogdabordoux(not sure how you spell it)...............................we'll see about that:clown:

No , she doesn't touch the babies, they just walk all over her like a play gym.

Beardy only eats the food I put in her dish, she's well trained and better behaved than my kids !!

Know its not as interesting as some of your pets but its the new edition to my household.
6 wk old Parson Jack Russell.:)

Last edited:
Having trouble getting a new pic of ours. she's in egg laying mode. this is her second egg laying and she's at 11!! First time she hit 13. That is odd because 2 or 3 is normal. She doesn't much move from the corner of her cage now hehe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks