anybody know what ALLOY PART this is??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc2 man

Reading the Rules!
hows the going,when i got all my alloy parts for my beetle all the parts for each end came in differnt packages (obviously enough as they would) but this little item that im posting up two pictures of came with the front ends packaging,and for the life of me i havnt a clue where its supposed to go.....

i was thinking maybe it stands for a second choice of a part that can be used for somewhere. im baffled!

so anybody know what,and where it goes? here-DSCF1868.gifDSCF1866.gif

hows the going,when i got all my alloy parts for my beetle all the parts for each end came in differnt packages (obviously enough as they would) but this little item that im posting up two pictures of came with the front ends packaging,and for the life of me i havnt a clue where its supposed to go.....

i was thinking maybe it stands for a second choice of a part that can be used for somewhere. im baffled!

so anybody know what,and where it goes? here-DSCF1868.gifDSCF1866.gif

it mounts to the front BUlk head A.
it´s suposed tio be jused for hight adjustments. in the upper ab lower A-arms ther are a treaded hole where you sett a log set screw. thies screws are used to adjust the hight aof the car end the droop og the wheels.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks