Anyone feedback on The Beast 1/5 motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dropabomb

So I’m searching a bit for a motor for my 5ive -b electric conversion and I’ve seen a dude on eBay selling the 5ive b kit with The Beast Motor and Esc. Looks like it does 12s Anyway after doing a bit of searching they appear to be from the company SkyRC, who again I know nothing about other then they make a rip-off of the Atomik mm450 motorcycle that had the e-gyro in the rear wheel, it’s a sick bike that I had to sell a while ago and I’ve eyes this one by SkyRc but again I just don’t know their products. Anyway any feedback on the motor/wax the sell? Or the company period?

quick specs

https://m.bonanza.com/listings/ztw-...MI25u79rXK5QIViLzACh1HHQrMEAQYBCABEgIVZvD_BwE

there are quite a few people using this in a 5ive-b now with good results. When they first came out they got a bad rep as a few esc’s burned up due to being used in cars that were too heavy on 12s such as the vekta.

cars like the vekta And fid voltz etc they only recommend running 8s

in the 5ive b they are great but too expensive for me so I’m going with a max5 800kv combo as I only want to run on 8s.

the beast combo is the cheapest way to be able to run 12s

I run the surpass 70120 620kv motor in my 5ive-t and it rips... doesn't get hot running 25/58 gearing on 12s. I'm running it with an MGM esc. Not bad for a $140 motor.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks