Anyone have a photo of their support bracket for the Olimat install?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edro20

Do holes need to be drilled in the chassis? It all looks pretty straightforward except the rear support bracket. Thanks!

Got the pipe installed and Wow what a difference! Tons of power now with the new intake and exhaust. Seriously kickin up dust now.

What you you use for the washing spray down? What I mean is do you use a detergent or something with water?

I used the cow rc chassis wash and it was "alright". I was told way back from a friend on here to use a dry silicone spray so the dirt won't stick and it works well and combine that with a air blower on an air compressor and your set... I use the wd40 when the plastics are looking dry and dirty

Make sure to coat it with wd40 or a similar light oil so it doesn't rust
A mate uses Lanotec spray which is sheeps oil from the wool

While the pipe is cooling down he wipes it on with a rag and the pipe has this nice brownish golden colour and no rust at all

I also heard one lad using Linseed oil on his pipe

Same process regarding application, after you finished running and while its still warm/hot, wipe down dust and apply product on a rag and rub over yr pipe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks