Anyone in the Everett Washington area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobWilJas

Hi everyone, I hope it's ok to post this here. I've got an HPI Baja 5b but I haven't got a clue as to where I can run it. I live in an apartment in Everett Washington, I moved here from Nevada where I'm used to wide open spaces, but I can't seem to find any up here. So I'm just wondering if anyone here is in the Everett or surrounding areas and where they run theirs? Thanks.

So far been hard to find any places to run. Or ppl by that matter. I did find a group in Seattle that does meets in Kent area. Was think in of making the drive one of these days. Do u have any places? Or know ppl out here?

So far been hard to find any places to run. Or ppl by that matter. I did find a group in Seattle that does meets in Kent area. Was think in of making the drive one of these days. Do u have any places? Or know ppl out here?

Well I have the beach here and some pretty big parking areas, but haven't gone as of yet. Mainly because I want to get everything in order and want to buy some paddle tires.

There is a s Seattle 1/5 scale group on Facebook. There is a very experienced guy that lives up there. I'm working on getting some places to run.

When I get a place I'm going to build a track too. I'll be across the water from Seattle though. Guys would have to take the ferry or take hwy 16 from Tacoma.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks