anyone know anything about these

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interesting rig. long wheel base, lowered cog motor mount. looks like an FS but not an FS, or a Teckno Jr but not one.

it does look familair but not exactly like others currently out.

biggest ? is how easy are parts to get, and can they be bought for a different model, say an FG or Harm ect....
then atleast you have he option of parts, better parts, or upgraded parts, IF you can use other manufacturer pieces. if not, and you can only use stock parts, and stock aftermarket items made specifically, then it may be hard to repair when needed.

Never heard of them before, but the Mustang body sure looks good.

Like Timmahh said, parts availability is a must!!

Chris

this company has a MT in 2wd & 4wd
the buggy is also 2wd & 4wd
2wd rc has 23cc motor & the 4wd have a 28cc
the onroad has a 23cc
the Nutech mustang body is of an 67-68 mustang this on is of a newer body style and the Nutech cost more

Last edited:
Sorry about that.......

Links for searches are messing up right now. :blush:

Try searching witht eh search tab above for Mutilator and smartech you will find other members rides and info on both. The Mut is a buggy and Smartech will be a buggy like the marder and Firehammer and the Truck will be like the Firehammer MT.
Trips wife bought one a while back and there is video of it. Try looking for Meli's mut threads.

Looks like a Hobby Pro to me. Laydown engine, Smartech shocks, large throttle servo, double plastic guides for front brake and front body mount off the bulkhead. yup fg clone

Those cars and trucks are re-badged Smartech's. I guess that company is the Canadian
distributor. The Mustang uses a 23cc Zenoah. The other trucks and buggy's use the
23cc and 28cc Smartech engines but you can upgrade to a Zenoah.
Seems like the company is just starting up and uses Ebay to gets the trucks out there.
If you look at the Smatech manuals you'll see the parts are the same so my guess is you
can purchase replacements from whoever carries Smartech.

I took a chance and bought one of his GEN X atvs on ebay and what showed up, but a smartech ATV with black sharpie marks on the box saying VVtech racing. :clown: These aren't even a rebadged smartech. I paid $445 by the time the auction was said and done so price wise the atv was a good deal. It showed up yesterday and it looked like it was just thrown in the box probably because it had to be inspected coming from Canada to the US. Nothing was broken, but the antenna was missing from my radio. So I robbed one just to get it running in box stock form. The rechargeable pack they gave had the wrong connector on it so I borrowed my RX pack from my rampage. I took it out for a spin in the dark for a little break in. The radio steering trim knob didn't work, but instead the thumb wheel which is normally used for steering rates worked for the trim. After getting this all figured out I fueled it up and a couple tugs later the engine was running. The truck seems to run good and has god low-end power from the stock 28cc smartech. From the short time I ran it last night it seems like I got a good deal, but time will tell. I still have to do a tear down to inspect everything, put my own radio in it, and run it to see what breaks.

Back