Texas Anyone near Denton Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Keller about 25 minutes or less from Denton and looking for 5th scale guys to add to our group. Right now there are 3 of us with a couple more guys about to pull the trigger in a 5th scale.

Facebook page - 1/5 Scale RC Dallas/Ft Worth Off Road/On Road

Just got my 1/5 offroader about 2 weeks ago and looking to get out somewhere and have fun with it! I joined the FB group not too long ago. Hopefully the track up near Denton turns into something.

Just got my 1/5 offroader about 2 weeks ago and looking to get out somewhere and have fun with it! I joined the FB group not too long ago. Hopefully the track up near Denton turns into something.
You are welcome to stop by. I'll be out there tomorrow to test out my poor man spool. ?.
It's on private land. We are building it for our use but wouldn't mind letting a few to use it.
Nice! Like those wheels.

I am in Plano/Allen TX area. I pretty much only do on-road speed runs so the offroad track isnt that appealing to me but I may try and come out at some point. My son has a little 1/10 truck that we like to take off-road.

-Liberty

I am in Plano/Allen TX area. I pretty much only do on-road speed runs so the offroad track isnt that appealing to me but I may try and come out at some point. My son has a little 1/10 truck that we like to take off-road.

-Liberty
All mine are off road. I do have 1/10 and 1/8 scales. Track is more suitable for 1/10 but I do run my 1/5s, more challenging. ?. Should have a set of on road for my 5T coming in late tomorrow.

Looking great so far. Looks like lots of fun!
Is it possible to make a landing ramp for each jump? (my thought is you still get the air time but less wear and tear on the RCs....

-Liberty

Like to but not much room. 1/5 scales do need landing ramps, they r nose heavy and lack of wheel rotation to do mid air correction.
I need to reduce attack angle a little for large scale gas, not much of a problem for brushless.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks