Maryland Anyone near PG County Maryland?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to run behind a church in my neighborhood...but that spot is gone now. Im looking for somewhere that has enough space but also doesn't have people running around playing soccer all the time. Do you have a spot?

How is that field? accessible?
I'm heading in to my office in Lorton for a few hours today...taking one my rigs with me...gonna run it in the parking lot for a while.

How is that field? accessible?
I'm heading in to my office in Lorton for a few hours today...taking one my rigs with me...gonna run it in the parking lot for a while.
The field looks to be accessible. I am going to try and find out this weekend if its not raining. There is also a big park right near my house that usually doesn't have people on it until Sunday when some guys come thru and play soccer. https://parkrxamerica.org/m/1123/enterprise-estates-park is the link. Haven't had any one complain yet. I am a construction electrician and most of my work is in DC and none of the construction sites I work on have room for my 1/5 scales and no dirt:cry:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks