Anyone Recomend upgrades ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will ask again do you run KM and Ravon motors and motor parts????? Are you going to Marks on May 24th?

Last edited:
Keeping it running, I've been somewhat unlucky and had to replace 3 coils! Only lesson I've learnt is never to buy cheap replacments. It's running fine now after all of replaced items and upgraded parts.

Just like a losi or any other 1/5th soon as you start adding parts they become unique and a clone of them selfs.

Oh and we've all got to start somewhere from scratch, learnt a lot since I've started with no local hobbie stores near me I've had to deal with all problerms myself.

Keeping it running, I've been somewhat unlucky and had to replace 3 coils! Only lesson I've learnt is never to buy cheap replacments. It's running fine now after all of replaced items and upgraded parts.

Just like a losi or any other 1/5th soon as you start adding parts they become unique and a clone of them selfs.

Oh and we've all got to start somewhere from scratch, learnt a lot since I've started with no local hobbie stores near me I've had to deal with all problerms myself.

Yep there is something to say about buying quality parts! I have been running large scale since 2009 and so far have never had a coil go bad.

Yeah like I said lesson learnt in that respect but when the king motors have good hop-ups they are very good, reliable, fast etc.

If the more expensive brands was to lower the prices a fraction then of course I would go for the "Better Make"

Do appreciate your help as I've said only had mine for 5 months this form has been a life saver!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks