Anyone use these shocks pistons dbxl-e or dbxl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Dawg

I know these shocks suck but I don’t want to swap to 5ive t shocks on this rig. My rear shock piston exploded and was thinking of getting the Losi piston set with different sizes instead of the stock one. Not much info out there but it seems the point is to be able to run normal weight oil like 40wt and use a smaller hole piston?? Anyone use these. Going on a dbxl-e but I think this kit works on the gas one also. Thanks. B75B688C-6716-41C3-B120-A344370C3F6A.jpeg

I'm not familiar with that set but different valving will definitely help. I 3D printed some a little while ago out of petg. Im running 50k in the front and rear and the suspension is much much better.

I was wondering about printing some. I print in polycarbonate which is very hard and durable. Did you go with smaller holes or bigger holes? Did you design them and do you have files you might wanna share?

Here is my spare set. 4x 1.9mm holes in each. Ill check to see where I have the file stored when I get to the house. If I've still got it, I'll toss it up on Thingiverse and get you a link. They are beveled on the other side.

Attachments

• 20210115_131313.jpg
    20210115_131313.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 6
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks