Anyone Used These?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another neat idea.

I've only 2 problems with it:

1. What if the body's already painted, and backed as well - how much light can be seen?
2. It's from Integy!! :rolleyes:

I've had LOADS of stuff off Integy in the past, for smaller scales, and none can take a hammering. This shouldn't need to, so it may probably be fine.

Al.

A stock body that's been paint it shows through fine. A body that you painted and is backed good its a little harder but it you turn out all of the light a little shadow will show and you can mark from there but if its a body that I am going to paint I always already have the holes marked. I have had it for about 6 months and it holding up well but it just sits there and does not take any abuse. Yes its from integy. I have had some good and some bad products from integy!!!!!!!

Alan,the easiest way to mark a painted body up is to roughly know where the holes are going and put masking tape where they are to be drilled then place the body over the body posts and push.There will be four impressions in the masking tape ,mark the impressions with a pen and drill...thats hot I have done it in the past.
J

Yes that is simple I have even done it with the boot grease I have put grease on the top of post line up the body and press down on the post the grease will get on the back of the body on where to drill the holes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks