Are you the LSF king of detailed reviews? CowRC needs you!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Cow

Hello my friends,

As a new vendor here I can't think of a better way for you guys to know our products then from hearing you peer's direct experiences! I am in need of two reviewers to receive some free CowRC product submitted for you thorough, detailed, and most importantly HONEST reviews :D

If you think you are this person or can piont us in the right direction of a current trusted LSF member please post up any links or information that may help me. Past reviews encouraged! We are not looking for any favors I might add... only detailed honesty, I have confidence our products will speak for themselves :)

I will be selecting 2 members in the next week!

Thank You all for the very warm welcome!

Heath

Last edited:
Is the product another promotional item like a t-shirt, helipad or decals, or are you actually going to produce a product which fits on a large scale R/C car? If so, which brand?

Is the product another promotional item like a t-shirt, helipad or decals, or are you actually going to produce a product which fits on a large scale R/C car? If so, which brand?

Hello my friend,

I appreciate your inquiry, let me see if I can be of some help. :D

We have put a lot of time and effort into releasing products that are geared for the R/C industry but more importantly not only products that work but products that i would buy myself. I am proud to say, I feel have truly stood the test of time since we have opened our doors. You can read some of our past reviews here ---> https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?p=91106#post91106

Our Cow Performance Aerosols being true industrial formulas work very well under the extreme conditions a large scale RC will encounter and our work mats are available in custom length mats up to 58” wide!

I can assure you I would not have become a vendor on LSF or be actively looking for reviewers with the large scale RC itch if I did not feel the products to be submitted were not 100% relevant and up to the task :cool2:

When it comes to large scale R/C parts for specific vehicles I cant say I for see that is in our future but stranger things have happened!

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I am happy to help!

Heath

just read some of my reviews/posts here, on HBF, MichiganBaja, RCTech, RCGroups ect.

one thing i try to do is maintain well detailed information, along with the good, the bad the ugly of anyones product.

if your interested, I would be happy to lend my views.

Well I have four 1/5 scale car's, off road and on
I will put your products to real life test's
I'm honest and will give you a fair review

I'd like to nominate Timmahh as I have read alot of his reviews and think there very detailed, thorough and a very nice read with pics .

Brad

Awe Shucks Guys? Talk amongst yourselves, im gonna be "V'clept" lol

Heath contacted me the other day, mostly as a result of you guys suggestions, so I thank you much. I do enjoy this part of the hobby alot, and love haveing the ability to test out new items, and put them thru the "Ringer" so to speak, and give you all honest and full detailed info on them.

This is what Heath was looking for, and I am only to happy to help.
Will keep you all updated as to the details as I have them, and whats what on this map.
SO thank you all again, for your gracious words, and thank you Heath, for allowing me the honor to test you your mat.

I will start by saying, i need to clean up my pit of a work area, so i have a place to test the new stuff. Ofcourse it ll get a work out around my place, but will be going with me to any of the gatherings and then Silver Lake next month as well.

Looking forward to seeing what we got, and giveing things a full fingering and workout. heh
Timmahh

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks