Area Rc New 1/5 Rally Car collecting the name now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCZ

Collection name for Area RC independent research and development new 1/5 rally car.We will test this new car in the short term,also we will release more rendering pictures and real car video .The whole car configurate LSD and CVD The car design has been completed and we want to collect the named now..
View attachment 9928

View attachment 9929

Last edited:
How about some more info? Like what is it designed for? It looks like a buggy type thing. is it possible for you guys to design a solid rear axle conversion for the losi dbxl?

Solid axle will just make the truck super expensive and will destroy the handling and bashabillity. It will look sweet but for a largescale vehicle it will be useless. If there was a Gladiator K1(anyone remember these?) style truck coming out though.....
We need an hpi savage style bashable 4wd 1/5th scale MT.

The same way it does for the full scale MT's. They are super strong when making straight down landings, it is however the odd angles that will destroy everything around them. A solidaxle calls for a very unfavorable hub design and a very lenghty and complex steering linkage system. On top of that comes a very high center of gravity and really challenging way to distribute the power down from the 2stroke down to the two axles. All of this is very unpractical and unnecesary when it comes to 1/5th scale.

I'm an engineer and completely in love with full scale monstertrucks and might have already tried to design a 1/5th scale just like them..... But because of above reasons it simply isn't worth the trouble. The gladiator K1 is and was the best 1/5th MT concept ever from an engineering point of view in my opinion.
DSC_3464.jpg

The same way it does for the full scale MT's. They are super strong when making straight down landings, it is however the odd angles that will destroy everything around them. A solidaxle calls for a very unfavorable hub design and a very lenghty and complex steering linkage system. On top of that comes a very high center of gravity and really challenging way to distribute the power down from the 2stroke down to the two axles. All of this is very unpractical and unnecesary when it comes to 1/5th scale.

I'm an engineer and completely in love with full scale monstertrucks and might have already tried to design a 1/5th scale just like them..... But because of above reasons it simply isn't worth the trouble. The gladiator K1 is and was the best 1/5th MT concept ever from an engineering point of view in my opinion.
DSC_3464.jpg

I was only thinking rear solid axle, not front. I'm thinking of Baja racers, they have unmatched performance in any style of car for the terrain. Like the axial yeti, it seems to work. And why is it a difficult hub design?

I was only thinking rear solid axle, not front. I'm thinking of Baja racers, they have unmatched performance in any style of car for the terrain. Like the axial yeti, it seems to work. And why is it a difficult hub design?

Ah ok I understand, I though you meant an MT with 2 solid axles. Just rear solid makes things a whole lot easier But it'll look wierd on an MT. The difficult hub design only accounts for the front when it comes to solid axles. So nevermind that.

Id love a new large scale Monster truck!!!, is there nothing new on the Horizon?? I have a fg monster truck and a Hurrax Yuckon but nothing new has been seen for ages!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks