Asgard Body on a Firehammer MT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will have to mod your body mounts, but should be pretty easy to do. Then would be a good fit. That is a good price.

How do you like your X-Can CSP? Does it give you a good low end boost? I've got the DDM torque on my FHMT, but joining the baja club next week and thinking about the X-Can for it.

Are you sure that the wheelhubs wil clear the huge MT wheels? As this body is wider than the regular F150 body the wheelhubs wil be above the wheels.

Yep, although I have not done it myself. I saw a post on RCPOO a while back, where a guy put one on his XTM Grizzly....(same truck as the Hammer I think???).
I actually don't like the look of the shells...but like I said, that's a good price.

You will have to mod your body mounts, but should be pretty easy to do. Then would be a good fit. That is a good price.

How do you like your X-Can CSP? Does it give you a good low end boost? I've got the DDM torque on my FHMT, but joining the baja club next week and thinking about the X-Can for it.

The X-Can on the Baja gives great low end BUT it's LOUD as hell! I switched to the side-mount DDM pipe. It's great as well. I have a 28.5 head kit waiting for either the Firehammer MT or my Baja.....whichever engine goes first gets the new kit!

I have the DDM speed pipe on my FHMT, but I wish I had bought the torque one like you have. I'm still wanting to put the X-Can on my Firehammer MT one of these days. I just have to route the pipes somewhere out the side. I did put a 17 tooth pinion on my FHMT to give it a little more low end.

Put the 28.5cc head kit on the baja with the DDM pipe....that thing would be a ball tearer then!

I am probably just used to my FHMT now...can't wait for the baja to get here!!!!

I am thinking about putting the 29cc engine from the Hammer in the Baja and put on an x-can. Probably will need to do a diff upgrade too I think.

Put the 28.5cc head kit on the baja with the DDM pipe....that thing would be a ball tearer then!

I am probably just used to my FHMT now...can't wait for the baja to get here!!!!

I am thinking about putting the 29cc engine from the Hammer in the Baja and put on an x-can. Probably will need to do a diff upgrade too I think.

My biggest worry is the drive train on my Baja after putting that thing on. I have stock everything back there except for the Turtle Racing alloy diff housing. (TR drive cups and DarkSoul meaty bones would set me back about $150)

I did beef up my FHMT with the ball drive set though. I was breaking dogbones with the 23cc every time I ran it.

that is a bloody good deal:2guns: but when i looked for the shiping it cost $235:(
so ive sent a mail to them asking what it will cost for me in holland
( i do want this body:cool2:)for my fs racing mt

There's also the blueish one with yellow/orange flames for the same price out there too. I think I'm going to hold off, I'm worried it will rub my tires and then I'll end up butchering it!

There's also the blueish one with yellow/orange flames for the same price out there too. I think I'm going to hold off, I'm worried it will rub my tires and then I'll end up butchering it!

thanks i missed that one just waiting for an answer from them for the shiping prices

My biggest worry is the drive train on my Baja after putting that thing on. I have stock everything back there except for the Turtle Racing alloy diff housing. (TR drive cups and DarkSoul meaty bones would set me back about $150)

I did beef up my FHMT with the ball drive set though. I was breaking dogbones with the 23cc every time I ran it.

I hear what you are saying..can get expensive.

That's unusual....I still have my original stock dogbones on my FHMT with the 29cc engine and the DDM torque pipe, and I have never broken one.
I think I must be driving Miss Daisy!:lol::lol:

I hear what you are saying..can get expensive.

That's unusual....I still have my original stock dogbones on my FHMT with the 29cc engine and the DDM torque pipe, and I have never broken one.
I think I must be driving Miss Daisy!:lol::lol:

I wish I knew why mine kept breaking. I have a thread somewhere here on the problem I was having. I recall there was some serious binding in the transmission outdrive when the dogbone was in place. I dremel'ed what looked like excess metal in the outdrive so the dogbone would move more freely which worked for a bit. Even on the side I thought everything was good, dog bones would snap. I was probably having really bad luck with them...I couldn't find anything else that would have caused it. I don't drive that hard either!

i hope your not landing on full throtel thats what i did a few times so i changed over to the ball drive and no problems any more but i had to bye the higher wheel hubs because the cv boots kept on rubbing on the bottom whishbones (oh sorry im talking about my fg all most the same)

i hope your not landing on full throtel thats what i did a few times so i changed over to the ball drive and no problems any more but i had to bye the higher wheel hubs because the cv boots kept on rubbing on the bottom whishbones (oh sorry im talking about my fg all most the same)

I was running on flat ground mostly. I have the ball drive now and it works great. My cv boots tore on the first tank. I have replaced them with the HPI Baja boots, I cut the large end off and pulled them up over the outdrive. It's a snug fit and I've run half a tank without any tears so far.

I wish there were higher hubs for the FHMT, mine rub the arms as well, not so much with the HPI boots though, or so it seems! ;)

I was running on flat ground mostly. I have the ball drive now and it works great. My cv boots tore on the first tank. I have replaced them with the HPI Baja boots, I cut the large end off and pulled them up over the outdrive. It's a snug fit and I've run half a tank without any tears so far.

I wish there were higher hubs for the FHMT, mine rub the arms as well, not so much with the HPI boots though, or so it seems! ;)
don't the fg ones fit them

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks