atv Fg?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g4wNidKxTQ"]fg gaga crew video[/ame]

animal on quad at the end of this video

7.5 minutes in

Last edited:
thats 5 year old that video and its a bunch of mad fg owners in germany doing what they do best it is still my fav video on you tube and they had the muppets song when animal was on the atv but i reckon that has been removed

Cheers guys, i'd had a look around, and found the toy you've taken it from, though i can't find one at all in the UK.. I was after that one as its fairly realistic etc :ninja:

nevermind, i'll have to keep an eye out when im out and about for something similar :D

Cool stuff, thanks atom :D

I've just found one on ebay, not the kawasaki one, but its identical in shape!

now i need a muppet ... :p

I have to say thanks for posting this up, as I'd never have thought about doing this, it's great for me as I run mine mainly in county/country shows etc and it'll turn more heads than a stock body! (and its cheaper!)

cheers guys

Link to the Ebay seller that has these?

Man I sure wish we still has a KayBee toy outlet here. They had tons of these things, really cheap plastic ride ons for less than $20. Never once thought it would make a cool body.

I have an Animal muppet on my 1/4 scale chopper.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks