Average Age of a Largescale owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello People...I can say your all young...I am proud too be 67yrs old..I still Run my 1/5 scale
converted car.many mods don too it.....you want intresting reading check out my threads.........I have had my share of health problems..That has limited me from doing much of any thing.....You all have a great time running......"Slawhammer"

Hello People...I can say your all young...I am proud too be 67yrs old..I still Run my 1/5 scale
converted car.many mods don too it.....you want intresting reading check out my threads.........I have had my share of health problems..That has limited me from doing much of any thing.....You all have a great time running......"Slawhammer"

Hey Slaw.Glad to see you back again buddy.I was wondering when younwere going to sign in again.
Hows everything going mate? Hope to see alot more of you on here
James.:D

Ok It was Dwarfy's Birthday yesterday and he admitted to being 37 :pIm 35 next month and fatboybuggernuts is a young un at 31

Fatboybuggernuts came up with the idea...

So how old are you all....

I'm sorry, I've just re read the start of this thread - when was it started - 2001? :lol::w00t::lol::w00t::lol:

Between 39 and 41.

Had all my labs done, all with flying colors.

The only time I remember I am not in my 20s anymore is the day after a hard day of drinking, hang overs are a norm. Can recall I could drink like a horse for days and no hang over at all. So as long as I keep it conservative its all good.

Been on and off R/C since 14-15.

Last edited:
I am celebrating my 20th anniversary of my 21st birthday. Just getting my first large scale as of (hopefully) tomorrow and my birthday is the end as well 12/21!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks