B and H parts ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relic what’s the word man
Is that raminator gonna run this year ?! Didn’t you have a lawyer involved ?

Any free time I get I would dedicate it to annoying the living shît outta the motherfuçkers who are building your exhaust ? I will call morning evening and over night. They have apps that you can change your number 100x so every call looks like a new number. Annoying wouldn’t even describe the amount annoyance I will lay upon them.

I went through that stage of anguish a couple times , then decided to push it into the corner out of sight and do other projects , it's just been to stressful with my cancer battle n poop to spend time with those assholes anymore , the last word I got was middle of July , after that I will be much stronger from surgery recovery and all hells gunna rain down on there parade , my brother in law is a attorney spokeman for a goverment office here in Spokane , and he is crazy about talking with these assholes , I've been waiting since FREEEEEEGN December absulutly assinine bullshit to say the least
I got the x max skid plate today from B AND H ,real fast delivery looks great fits perfect , it was the only green one I could find so I went ahead and ordered it , pretty cool stuff

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks