baby moto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

got this yeaterday off my bro, its been hanging on his garage wall for 6years and never been run he was having a big clearout and was about to put it in a skip, take it he said i just could,nt resist:lol: so gets it home gives it a good clean puts some fuel in the tank after 3 pulls it fires into life, then my 11 year old son see,s it is that mine he says eeeer yes son if you want it, can we take it out tomorrow over the car park, so we gets up this morning at 9am puts it in the van and gets to the car park wich is empty my son has got his helmet and gloves on ready to go, no i,ll have 1st go son just to make sure the brakes work ok and anyway i know what i,am doing your just a kid:lol: so starts the motor and takes off slow then i decided to give it a handfull of throttle big mistake it hit a crazy powerband the next thing the front wheel was airbourne and then i came off sliding on my knees then my hands landing on my back in the middle of the car park cut and bruised:lol::lol::lol: my son came running over looked at me and said i hope the bikes not broke, well it turned out he could ride it better than me, its got crazy power for an old git like me:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Looks the business Pablo, great freebie too. Trying to show off never works when you have been out of the game for a while.

What engine does it have in it?

not sure what who the motor is made by its 35cc with a reed valve anda nice little exspansion chamber. it can top about 45mph but cos its so small it feels a lot faster .

When's the engine going into your Baja Pablo? !!!

Al.

i was thinking that al, but its more like the zen solo motor in shape. i think the reed valve gives it a real boost and the size and lenth of the exhaust it would just never look right in a baja.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks