Bad boy racing Fastest fg in the 330

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

levi133

YO pete man congrats we did it !
4.389sec at 69.80mph

this run was not backed up due2 the 2speed braking but a 4.4sec run was backed up 4times on solo runs and during a race .

Man u just gave them a glimpse of what we doin next year go hard or go home.:2guns:floyt bennett feild

The cars are just getting faster and faster every sunday. And to top it off we are running 330ft. and getting there between 4.6-4.3 seconds at 65 to 70 mph so to all you you drag racers, beware when you come to Brooklyn at Floyd Bennett Field be prepare to have your car get a spanking.

Like i said be4 research gos along way, and if u don't want 2 do the research call Bad Boy Hobby we will make u fast it been proven.check the wesite.

badboyhobby.com

So Pete is the one to beat?
Good job Pete!
Who has the 2ND fastest car?
Did you guys get any video of the run?

Are you guys running Sunday?

Steve we run every Sunday of course weather permitting.
Tomorrow is supposed to be pretty nice in the early afternoon, they say around 57 and sunny, so YEA! we'll be running.

I hope you can make it out, Eli and the rest of the boys are coming as well.
I'll be there around 11am

Steve we run every Sunday of course weather permitting.
Tomorrow is supposed to be pretty nice in the early afternoon, they say around 57 and sunny, so YEA! we'll be running.

I hope you can make it out, Eli and the rest of the boys are coming as well.
I'll be there around 11am

i saw your car run this sunday what gears are you running on your 2 speed to achieve those speeds,i thought i saw you hit 74mph

Glad you made what maybe the last weekend we can race.
The 2nd speed gearing is 23/39, it's the work done to the motor that gets those gears to those types of speed.

Also not to sound cocky, but we hit 76.04mph on the track that day.

I hope you decide to run with us next year, we are in the works of starting up a nationally organized racing events.

Any help you need, just ask!

Pete

Glad you made what maybe the last weekend we can race.
The 2nd speed gearing is 23/39, it's the work done to the motor that gets those gears to those types of speed.

Also not to sound cocky, but we hit 76.04mph on the track that day.

I hope you decide to run with us next year, we are in the works of starting up a nationally organized racing events.

Any help you need, just ask!

Pete

Thanks Pete,
I was inspired by you guys and I got an fg baja on the way should be here next week or so and was making up a list of upgrades if you get a chance pm me and give me a heads up on which upgrades to get first.
Jerry

If you wanna go with a less expensive large scale, I would go with the firehammer.
You can find them and they are as cheap as the red cats.
Almost every FG part for the Marder is interchangeable.

reason i asked is i have the redcat mt already,i kno steve runs his 5b there but i was thinkin maybe a 4wd dragster like my redcat is good too.althouh steve got a new rig to run there now..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks