Baja 4 by 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giving the baja one last shot to stay on my short list and as this forumn is about bajas i need opinions i used to have a 5b when the 4 by 4 first came out and after a long time away im now in the market for a new large scale. Back when i had the 5b all i can remember was people saying the fg baja 4 by 4 had issues what they were i don't remember and i don't know if they have been ironed out could anyone tell me what they were and if they have been fixed please

Hi I'm not too sure wot the problems r but I ave one and all I can say is awesome get one look them up on utube mine has a trevor simpson 30.5cc reed engine and its a bat out of hell.....
Hope this helps matey.... :lol:

I've been thinking about getting one myself but also can't find much recent activity or recent posts about the newer 4wd versions. Does anyone know how the 2speed is holding up in these or should I pass on it?

I've just bought a nice 2nd hand 4wd baja and absolutely love it, my nephew has a hpi baja and I wouldn't swap it, I did shed a couple of pinion gears until I upgraded to all metal, now it's fine.

I'd highly recommend one, if you get a 2nd hand one, check everything is tight!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks