Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Baja 5b 23cc

Discussion in 'Large Scale RC Engines and Exhaust' started by josh, Oct 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. josh

josh New Member

Hi guys and girls hope your all well I have a baja 5b and when I first start it it revs high then I cut it out but I don't have my controla on can anyone help is it just set up

2. djvrs

djvrs Well-Known Member

Does it do this with the controller/radio switched on? Just wondering if not, then the failsafe position on the throttle brake servo is set to the opposite of what it should be....

3. atom3624

atom3624 Well-Known Member

Always have the radio on first, before switching on the receiver, if that's what you mean.
    Before you start it up, it's always a good idea to check the 2 main servos are set-up correctly - meaning throttle / brake and the left / right / centre of the steering.
    If you haven't get yourself a remote kill switch.
    Most radio sets - transmitter / receiver - have built in failsafes these days, so set that up as well to be on 3/4 or full brakes.

Al.

WoodiE likes this.