Baja 5b & 5t parts just in from DDM, oh, oh, Olimat, ATC, & Shread Stack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been saving for these parts for months and researching for longer, mostly the Olimat OMT300 Pipe for the 5b, ATC H-Bomb, & Shread Stack for the 5T. Hope to have these installed tonight. I’ll add some pic’s in a bit.
Oh boy, I think this is posted in the sticky...help!
Never mind, just re-loaded and it has been re-positioned in common thread...shhhew!

I’ve been saving for these parts for months and researching for longer, mostly the Olimat OMT300 Pipe for the 5b, ATC H-Bomb, & Shread Stack for the 5T. Hope to have these installed tonight. I’ll add some pic’s in a bit.
Oh boy, I think this is posted in the sticky...help!
Never mind, just re-loaded and it has been re-positioned in common thread...shhhew!
Nice ?? can't wait to see photos

Just got home from our salt run. Snow changed to rain. May have to go out again...my ride is a bit bigger
And gets stuck rather easy on hills....

Attachments

• 20181115_171523.jpg
    20181115_171523.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 13
Just got home from our salt run. Snow changed to rain. May have to go out again...my ride is a bit bigger
No rain here yet, not to far from Erie-wouldn’t be a January with out some winter! Let the snow come, until the lake freezes over of coarse, then let it get cold! The colder the better!
Looks like NY, spent some time running up at Tug Hill!
Need a ride along? Thank you for what you do! It’s not easy and when the snow comes there are only a select few we depend on!

Last edited:

Seems your truck took a coffee break and is resting against that pole.
Look's like we got about 16" of snow so far . We are suppose to get about another foot between today and tomorrow morning. Today's snow is lake effect . The big freaking body of water 10 mile north of me really f's with are weather .

@1Coopgt Yeah it's a goofy intersection on a hill. Tried backing up to clear it out truck slid over. I was actually about 6 inches from the pole. Had to wait for my boss to drag me back over. It's the curse of that truck. No matter who runs it we get it stuck. My peterbilt was down for that snow. So I got stuck with the old GMC.
@JVT73 yeah we don't get the snow you guys do upstate. If you want to ride along I'm sure I could arrange something. It's boring as all get out. Running over the same roads for hours and hours.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks