Baja 5b beetle conversion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why not. I''m sure if you get the brackets and parts to convert from a 5B to a 5T and them get the beetle shell, you should be golden.

Chris

sure will. im in the process of making my Hooters baja a VW rig.

ive picked up the front and rear body mounts. the side crashbars mounts and the top roll cage support. still debating whether i ll get the front bumper yet. probably will at some point. need to get the VW shell also.

not yet. just getting going, and don't have everything yet.

ya i seen those ebay conversion using the cloner parts.

for the top, side, f/r mounts (all that really needed except the body) i think i have around 70.00 in them. may pick up the front bumper mount and bumper to help provide some up front support. but that wont be for a bit yet.

no, but ill be starting the work later this week. i have to rebuild my diff, blew it out in the Bmain at MotoRama.

Cant wait to see some pics. I would buy the vw conversion but my wife would flip out..lol I'm gonna roll the baja look till summer then swap mine over to a beetle. I already got the wheels bought.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks