Baja 5B Idle Screw Tuning Problems - Please Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kashif

As I am new to Baja and tried to tune my Baja 5B 29cc (With tuned pipe) to stock settings but I ended up messing it.

When I first adjusted the low and high needles to stock settings I noticed good improvement in acceleration and torque pickup when full throttle but then I tried to set the idle screw and then everything went wrong.

Now when I goes full throttle instead of picking up speed my Baja 5B makes a weird bogging sound and picks speed after a pause and if I give little throttle it shuts down the engine. Rotating the idle screw wont make a change in sound at all now as it did before.

I think I am too richer on Low needle and need to adjust it and so as the High needle accordingly but the thing is that I don't know how to adjust the Idle screw needle and what are the required settings. When I search for tuning tips I get all the info on L and H settings but no one talks about the big idle screw settings.

Please tell me what this screw is for?

What are the perfect settings for Idle screw?

Please help. I don't want my engine to seize.
Thanks!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks