Baja 5B or T-Rex 500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zouz10

Hey Guys,

So I need your help deciding. I got a choice whether to get a Baja 5B or a T-Rex 500 helicopter.

I have owned both in the past and are both great RC fun. That is why it makes the decision so difficult.

So let's see what you guys think.

Chris

She's actually telling me to get the heli since i already have 2 cars, but i don't know if i want to get back into all that hassle of flying again.

Chris

LMAO that's an expression i haven't heard..

Seriously though i am leaning towards the buggy. She loves me, she'll understand...LOL

It's kinda cool when the wife gets involved in RC.. She took my 1/8 scale nitro to electric conversion and launched it on her first shot. She thought it was soooo cool.. LMAO

Chris

LMAO that's an expression i haven't heard..

Seriously though i am leaning towards the buggy. She loves me, she'll understand...LOL

It's kinda cool when the wife gets involved in RC.. She took my 1/8 scale nitro to electric conversion and launched it on her first shot. She thought it was soooo cool.. LMAO

Chris

:clown::clown: your lucky mine just thinks i'm a big kid :clown::clown:

Get the t-rex 250 as it is alot cheeper for parts and smaller so you can fly in your back yard, ive got 1 and there great..... then you can get the 5b ....

I had a 250 and a 450 and a 500. The 250 got a little boring after a while, it was limiting on when I could fly. The 450 was nice but the 500 was the most stable in my opinion.

I made up my mind that I will go with the Baja 5B after all...

Chris

I saw that largescalerc was having a good deal on it right now.

i might get rid of the MCD in January or part it out on e-bay.

Chris

It's the Evo 2. It used to have a RR shell but i switched it for the Trophy Truck body. I will need to take the electronics and motor out for the Baja. I might just sell the roller or part it out. I got a nice Samba pip on there too.

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks