baja 5b ss brushess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome! Would be nice being to actually drive my 5B in my neighborhood without pissing everyone off :) What size (volts and mah) batteries are you running and what are your approx. runtimes? I might down the road get an Elec. Baja but I don't think I'll ever give up the 2 stroke, I love it.

That's awesome! Would be nice being to actually drive my 5B in my neighborhood without pissing everyone off :) What size (volts and mah) batteries are you running and what are your approx. runtimes? I might down the road get an Elec. Baja but I don't think I'll ever give up the 2 stroke, I love it.

I converted my baja 5bss with the Castle XL2 esc and the Mamba 2028 motor & 2 maxamps 6500mah lipo 14.8v true 150c race editon 8s batter. And I'm runing cc pro bec set to 6.0v for the ryno servo with a turnigy 2200 mah 3s 50c 16t pinion 55t spur gear and hostile AT tires. This is the first test run. and 15 to 20 minutes of run time. I love the 2 strokes to but after running this i won't go back.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks