Baja 5B SS to Baja 5T conversion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good. im going to convert my mean green into a Race B/T (take truck body and few parts off, will have a buggy body already mounted up so i can race it in both classes).

i will be bypassing some of the pieces like the bottom cover, but may use the PS cover, and the side trays. they seem like they woul hold alot of dust.

Nice, any idea what your doing with the body?

i seen someone has a cov package, for the PL body rims/tires for 300.00 i think its large scale alloy that has this pack.

If it ain't broke....then your not driving it hard enough!!!!!!

What a fing blast!!!!

This biatch jumps like Michel Jordon!!!!!!!!!

I walked into town driving it.

Sorry No video. Next time.:ban:

100_0864.gif
100_0865.gif
100_0866.gif

Doc said he's got multipul fracture threw out the lower front arm. Nothing a little money won't fix.:gunsmilie:

Hi nice ride you got there but did the body come with pre drilled holes or did you do that your self the reason i ask is i think the body could do with moving it forward a bit if you look at the wheels it look as it sitting to much to the back
But you have got your self a real sweet ride :cool2:i like the 5t better than the Bahia look

Hi nice ride you got there but did the body come with pre drilled holes or did you do that your self the reason i ask is i think the body could do with moving it forward a bit if you look at the wheels it look as it sitting to much to the back
But you have got your self a real sweet ride :cool2:i like the 5t better than the Bahia look

That is as far as possible you can move it forward. Yes , I drilled all the holes.

You must of landed that arm real good!

I like the looks but the front bumper looks out of sorts sticking way up there like that. Nice upgrade!:cool:

I love that bumper on there just the way it is. Really does an excellent job of protecting the front. This is a basher....not a shelf queen.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks