Baja 5b/t gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shy gur 1

Hi guys..im from israel, and i own a welding shop making metal projects, im 45 years old and had my first rc car at age of 9...i just got a few cool cnc machines...now i can make allmost everything my self for rc cars! In the next 2 months i will send here pictures of a new gears for the bajas...im talking about best metal material exist!!! Heat treated, this is not a china crap! Its made fr the best products out there! Also im about to make a all new 7075 allu a arms for the bajas and losi, my goal is to provide cutting edge technology to the maximun and at the same time to lower price down as possible!!! before i start selling i will send parts to a few guys that have a youtube channels which im in contact with...i do this so i will know for sure that my products are good!!! all i ask from them is to do a real honest review! No bullshit! I will make my own youtube videos too... 2021 will b a great year for rc !

A suggestion....

Don't make gearing. They are widely available cheap and metal gears last forever. Go with parts that wear/break and add performance. Rims seem to always be a hot item if designed right.

Take a look at this guy. Only makes this one item but it's fancy! There's not many mirror chrome parts out there, maybe that's a niche you can fill?

https://www.facebook.com/aPia-Ultimate-111318160368280/

A suggestion....

Don't make gearing. They are widely available cheap and metal gears last forever. Go with parts that wear/break and add performance. Rims seem to always be a hot item if designed right.

Take a look at this guy. Only makes this one item but it's fancy! There's not many mirror chrome parts out there, maybe that's a niche you can fill?

https://www.facebook.com/aPia-Ultimate-111318160368280/
Ohhh..nice!!! Thsts what i want! Guys...tell me what u think i should make, i will look into it
This is forum at its best!
Ohhh..nice!!! Thsts what i want! Guys...tell me what u think i should make, i will look into it
This is forum at its best!
Did anyone used these upper a arm? Is it good? It looks a bit heavy

Last edited:
A.pia not only make some light, but truly monstrous and bad ass upper rears, they're really great people to deal with too from my experience with them.

I think I have a scale that will weight them, but the heim probably weighs as much as the aluminum( big ass heim joint). I don't think they're heavy at all for their size!

Extended is 139 Australian dollars, regular length is 125 AUD. The regular length can be converted to extended as well( as soon as the have some spare heims in i need to order the extended lol)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks