Sold / Found Baja 5B Wheel Sets Hostile tires/foams, Silverback and Threshold BLs HPI pieces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
ALL SOLD

Hostile Hobby Rear Mini v1 tires. Hostile Hobby Dual rate Foams (medium) with 5B rear rims and HPI Beadlocks/Screws.
hexes is fine shape, tires have at least 75% of the tread on them.
SOLDDSCN7250.gif
DSCN7226.gif

Hostile Hobby Hard MX Knobbys. about 60% tread. HPI Foams 5B rear rims and SilverBack RC Beadlock Rings inner and outter.
SOLDDSCN7251.gif

HPI Block front tires in med compound, HPI front B rims and Foams. 90% tread on the tires.
SOLDDSCN7253.gif

Hostile Hobby Front Mini MX, Basically new. Very very few runs on these up front. Hostile Hobby Front Dual rate Foams (red, hard i think) on 5B front rims, Silverback RC beadlock rings inner and outter.
SOLDDSCN7252.gif
DSCN7254.gif

last for now is this full set of 4 wheels.
Hostile Hobby Rear Mini V2 (med) wheels with 90% plus tread life, HPI Foams and Rear Rims. HPI Block Fronts (med) tires on stock foams and rims.
this set of wheels comes with a rare set of 710CNC (JR of Threshold) wave bead lock rings made from 7075 aircraft grade aluminum. All 4 Wave otter beadlocks are used and some scuffs, but are otherwise in excellent condition.
one of the 4 inner beadlock rings is gone, so i only have 3 of the inners included. they also have SilverBack Inner Bead lock rings installed on them currently.
these rings were over 100.00 on their own. you are all aware of tire/foam prices ect. because of the rings on this set,
SOLDDSCN7214-1.gif
DSCN7215-1.gif

as with all my F/S threads. ask any questions. Out of US buyers pay additional shiping costs.
paypal accepted with fees, or send as gift.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks