Baja 5sc problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco

i recently got my self a baja 5sc ive had a couple of problems first being when ever i turn it rolls over tried adjusting the suspension didnt work would different shock oil help?. Next being my throttle servo has died is this servo a good replacement or does any one know a good replacement one that wont break the bank http://abbotsrc.co.uk/HS5765MH-DIGITAL-MEGA-14-SCALE-SERVO-with-or-without-servo-adapter-kit-P2189350.aspx last being my spur gear got chewed up luckily it came with a spare but i was looking at the hostile spur gears has any body tried them what they like compared to the stock hpi ones

What do you mean by your suspension didn't work?
Too bouncy? Soften the spring rate / reduce the preload / put heavier oil in.
Too low / soft Increase the spring rate / consider heavier oil.

Al.

hi sorry i meant when i tried adjusting the preload it didnt make difference. yeah the suspension is very bouncy would heavier oil help what w would you recommend

I had a set of Integy MSR6 shocks on my LST2 spec Raminator a few years ago. I hadn't run it for months, and felt I'd take it out for a blast - bounced itself off the grass!!
Hardly any oil in the shocks - no damping, just 'springiness'.

Good idea as stated in the previous post to check if you have any oil in them, and how much.
Al.

i would check the fluid in your shocks,

I had a set of Integy MSR6 shocks on my LST2 spec Raminator a few years ago. I hadn't run it for months, and felt I'd take it out for a blast - bounced itself off the grass!!
Hardly any oil in the shocks - no damping, just 'springiness'.

Good idea as stated in the previous post to check if you have any oil in them, and how much.
Al.

i just checked the fluid in the shocks and they were full so i will try some heavier oil and see if that works. do you think suspension limiting cables will help stop it rolling

could be the tires aswell or your ride height, if your tires are better then stock they'll grab more and send you rolling through a turn, atleast with smaller scales thats what ive learned

could be the tires aswell or your ride height, if your tires are better then stock they'll grab more and send you rolling through a turn, atleast with smaller scales thats what ive learned

yeah when i fitted the hostiles mx tires to my km i found that but im still running the stock tires the hb rodeoo tyres. i got sum heavier oil coming i will give that a go and see what happens

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks