Baja 5t air filter adapter (velocity stack)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Houser1995

Hello all! I hate the stock air filter setup on the 5t, I want to get a velocity stack and use a hose clamp style foam filter. The problem is I cannot find any foam filters that attach that way for the velocity stacks. Only the cone k&n style filters come up and that is the last type of filter I’ll run.

So my question is has anybody on here ran a velocity stack and foam filter setup? It does appear that the velocity stacks on eBay are the same ones that come in the losi 5ive t air filter relocation kits. So would I be able to use a filter off one of those kits?

I've got the Blur setup on my baja and it works good. Its a quick attach setup and uses the stock hpi filter
Its O ring sealed and uses a ball detent system to hold the assembly together
I don't know if blur is still around anymore though? or even if they still make this part

Thanks all! I did see the short stack on Dave’s site shortly after I posted this! But I like to have more area on my filter and it appears the one crucial posted fits the bill perfectly! Thanks crucial I somehow missed that one on Dave’s site! I also realized that he has the best prices on velocity stacks. The chinesium ones on eBay actually run a few dollars more!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks