Baja 5T engine start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baja_killer

What does it mean when the engine starts without priming the carb? i was figuring out why engine wouldn't start couple of weeks back after trying to start it 5 years out of action it kept flooding until one day i tried it without priming the carb it starts perfect now and there is no fuel in the prime bulb? is it normal?? or do i have issue somewhere!?

Thanks in advance as always fellas :D

No not normal for the prime bulb to be empty? could a bad diaphragm or a bad fuel filter or leak of the cab gaskets ?
Perished fuel line?‍♂️
tank and fuel lines are brand new i bought month back, not an issue to me now as i can finally get motor started so i'm a happy man but just wondering why i don't need to prime anymore and the yellow fuel line is pretty much empty! ?

Si this new carb is for your losi 5t??
No, it’s for the HPI Baja 5t that truck is almost 10 yr old just fixing it up after my big bash 6 years ago when I decided to take a step away from hobby having issues starting it kept flooding now I realised it was flooding after being primed! So I’m not priming now and it starts fine but no fuel in return line (yellow) ?‍♂️

Ok right with you?? 1107 is a awsome carb?? it's the same as the one on your new losi 5??
Yeah I was thinking that, it’s the 990 carb which has no choke right? But seriously that Losi 5ive is epic... but the Baja is a lot of fun just to bash hard RWD is crazy especially with a ported engine and Dom pipe ?
I’ve ordered a olimat exhaust for Losi hopefully engine will liven up a little ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks