baja 5T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONVERT IT PLZ I WANNA SEE IT ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
luckey so and so lol i really like the look of it i was going to save up for a mcd baja 1000.But i cannot afford it when i looked at the mcd the body looked amazing i whanted that truck but the price steered me off when i seen the baja 5t the body looked nice aswell so i was thinking about it.
FG ST wheels would look nice aswell:2guns:

I am guessing that the bodys will be the same length so couldent you just buy a baja 1000 body and putting on the 5T? it looks like the same body design you might have to drill some diffrent hole in places but i think it could work:2guns:

I do have to agree ! I will be adding the 5t to my collection rather than converting. The buggy is awesome as the 5t is too. I can see wanting to drive them both in different situations & sometimes in the same conditions. The 5t's are amazing vehicles & if a truck is what you want, it's a great choice. The MCD Baja1000 is a different animal being 4x4 & heavier. The 4 wheel drive is amazing when it comes to handling. Sometimes price affects all of our decisions as well though, so just make a choice you can live with. You won't be dissapointed if you deal with a brand name vehicle & do your research like your doing.

Hey guys I have one and I can tell you and anyone who is sceptical about the 5t. I have never been so impressed in a rc car of any size in the 25 years I have been in this hobby. Trust me when I say this and there is a ton of hopups you can put on it that is compatible with the 5b.

i have both 5b and 5t knight and day between both. my opinion you need both.

spot on !! ive had my 5t for 6-7 weeks , had a 5b for 18 months ,( sold the 5b to get the 5t ) and have to say ,, in my opinion the 5t seems better , in alot of ways ...

my 5t jumps/handles really well , just seems alot more balanced than my 5b. i don't know why thou , i loved my 5b , but love my 5t more ....

been out today with my 5t , and im overwhelmed by it ..

just pi$$ed off by the integy brakes i fitted to it ...........that don't work much atall:2guns:

Not that great huh? I've heard there inexpensive but don't break as much as the pricier ones.:no:

i think if it had a seperate servo , for the fronts it may slow it down better , but even with an ace ds1015 servo , it only just starts to slow it down ..

but with a 9k servo on the throttle /brake it just locked up the rear , so i fitted my spare ace servo , thought it may let the fronts work , but it makes em worse .....

going back to standard now ....

That stinks. Any idea why they cant get enough squeeze? Are the disks too smooth?

im not sure , i roughed the carbon discs up , and the pads lightly , but the pads are like a paper material .. tried changing the spring for a peice of fuel tube , still no better theyre grabbing , but not locking ... :no:

now put it back to standard , and the rears are locking straight up , had to turn the epa down ...:2guns: so it did,nt have too much grab ...

Gode car 5B or 5T.
Correct me if I am wrong. But the deference between the 5B & 5T is cosmetic manly. The real deference is tiers, that it.
PS: Deferent shook oil viscosity, spring rate, Body, bumper. Don’t really cont as deferent.

hey guys.................

I think it would look AWESOME with Fg monster truck tires???
I
But I wonder how it would run with those tires

thanks

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks