Baja Dogbones HPI KM 5b 5t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look kinda look like the Dark Soul ones. If those aren't stainless or coated I would think they would be very rusty after a while and the grub would have a hard time coming out?

Tough call as those do look pretty beefy but the Phatdad 300M dogbones looks hard to beat and comes with a lifetime warranty vs the 12month warranty on the other ones.

Price difference is only about $15.00

ahh you got em!! what they like ? got the FLM's yet? remember i want to see
pics of your build when your ready ;)

got the extended arms and cvd's on the same day and installed tehm same :D. right now i am trying to sort out my engine issues adn only thing i have yet to do to try and correct my problem is change the plug, or get a brand new carb from DDM :(. was given a carb and it looks like it works but even when set to factory defaults the engine floods out and refuses to start, if i completely dry out the plug and clear the combustion chamber by pulling the rope a few times with no plug in the engine the then replace teh plug i can sometimes get it to pop but it will not start :(.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks