Baja exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any recommendations for a Baja exhaust that will help performance but not stick out all over the place and look like a two stroke dirt bike exhaust. Or is the stock it?
Plenty of options. What does "stick out all over the place mean" tho? The best options are Victory rc , Bartolone, or Olimat. A good budget option is the ddm dominator rear mount.
I have a victory sidepipe
IMG_20200530_031426.jpg
IMG_20200529_203348.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the CPI pipe that came with my Baja. I know what you mean when you say stick out all over the place. I'm not a fan of the ones that poke out of the side or reroute back to the front, etc. I think they look like nitro cars or like a big tumor growing out of my car.

Anyways, the CPI neatly tucks within and cage and has a nice dual pipe exit out the back of the cage. Looks super scale and realistic IMO. CPI has been around for as long as the Baja has existed.

After looking it up, I don't really see the CPI pipe for sale anywhere. Maybe it's discontinued. King Motor seems to make a $50 copy of the pipe, no idea how good that is though.

https://www.kingmotorrc.com/product-km66056

Attachments

• 34567.jpg
    34567.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 789.jpg
    789.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 456.jpg
    456.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks